Photographed: September, 2002
Format: Linhof V 4x5
Exposure: 5 seconds.
Negative Development: Pyro, Normal
Though images with an orange filter were closer to what I envisioned, the time for the exposures was too long in a light breeze. The flowers were nothing but a blur. So I made do with this straight image.
The problem now is separating the flowers from the leaves. They both are similar in tone. I used PhotoShop's sponge to add some contrast to the flowers in print shown here on the Net. In the darkroom, I will get the same affect by dodging using the green (low contrast exposure) light with variable contrast paper.
I liked the leaves in that they reminded me of galaxies. I've always liked the surprise of flowers peaking through leaves.